Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 6 DQOD - no tricks this time



(Sorry I couldn't find a better picture of the Toad/Owl/Deed - :)


Ok...second chance for Friday's question of the day:

Which of the following rides/attractions is not in Fantasyland:

Its a Small World
Mr Toad's Wild Ride
Snow White's Scary Adventure
Peter Pan
Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's Philharmagic

6 comments:

  1. Do I WANT to know what kind of ride "Mickey's Philharmagic" is? Makes me want to say "Gezundtiet!" (or however you spell the stupid word!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think I should get a full and complete pass on any question that has to do with rides in Fantasyland seeing that I am still traumatized by my last encounter with the Mad Hatter's Tea Party ride. I still get the shakes thinking about it lo these many years hence! (puts back of hand to forehead and stumbles weakly off stage right...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Lori, what time zone do you have this blog in? My post is logged in at 7:03 and I was completely JAZZED that I had so much time left this evening...only to find out that, as usual, I spent waaaaaaay too much time in front of this computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was originally going to guess "its a small world"...cause that isn't a 'fanstasy'... but I think it may be one of the others.

    Tracy: did you mark that as the ride you would NOT go on in the poll to the right? That's the only one I marked too...and for the same reason as you...I was traumatized by your encounter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check that timezone issue in the layout section - how funny!

    Before I get distracted -- the correct answer to this question is: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. It USED to be a ride in Fantasyland, but it was replaced by Winnie the Pooh. In the opening section of the Winnie the Pooh ride, you can see Mr. Road signing over the deed to Owl...and in the Pet Cemetary outside the Haunted Mansion Mr. Toad has a headstone. :)

    Despite the name, Disney's Philharmagic is a great 3-D show that I put high on my list things to see...imagine if Donald Duck stole the Mickey's Sorcerers hat and tried to lead the orchestra...it is really a treat!

    Tea Cups - I went on them last time I was there and it wasn't as bad as I remember, but then we were actively trying NOT to spin!

    ReplyDelete