Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5th DQOD -- Some day my Prince will come!

Poor princes don't get anywhere near the attention...

NAME THAT PRINCE!
Sleeping Beauty's prince:
Cinderella's prince:
Ariel's prince:
Beauty's prince:
Snow White's prince:

5 comments:

  1. Well, one of them is Prince Charming. And Beauty's prince is the Beast but does he have a name? Not fair when I am so many years away from young girls. And, too busy to check out the computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they ALL Prince Charming???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some day I may actually remember to log in FIRST before writing a long comment for nothing!

    Sleeping Beauty: her name was Princess Aurora and his name was Prince Phillip
    Cinderella: I thought the King yelled at him during the movie but I can't remember if it was a name or just a generic "you" so I'll have to go with Prince Charming on this one.
    Ariel: Prince Eric
    Beauty: Beast...don't remember if his real name was ever mentioned.
    Snow White:Isn't he just the Prince? I don't think he's refered to as Charming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping Beauty - Prince Phillip check!
    Cinderella - Prince Charming check!
    Ariel - Prince Eric check!
    Belle - HE HAS A NAME...:)
    Snow White - No-Name - check - his name was never mentioned, poor dude.

    I'll give you another day on Beasts name - Mom show us those librarian research skills in action!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo...I did my research..

    Prince Adam!!!!

    ReplyDelete