Mad Hatter (shudder)-Alice in Wonderland Gurgi-??? maybe a character from something like Sword and the Stone or Black Cauldron ??? Haven't watched those with my kids. Rafiki-The Lion King Sebastian-The Little Mermaid Katie Nana-Mary Poppins
Mad Hatter - with Tracy on this - Alice in Wonderland Gurgi - no clue! Rafiki - yup...with Tracy - Lion King Sebastian - for some reason I thought that was Beauty and the Beast (the candlestick) but maybe I have my movies mixed up Katie Nana - ?? I thought this was the name of the dog in Peter Pan...
One of Tracy's answers for Gurgi is correct - but which one? :) I posted a picture above to see if that helps.
Sebastian is from Mermaid - Anne-Marie the candlestick is Lumiere (I had to look it up). You do get half credit for Katie Nana - the Dog in Peter Pan is actually 'Nana'...but Katie Nana is the mean nanny from Mary Poppins :)
Gosh, I didn't get a chance to guess. But I will tell you I would have got Mad Hatter and would have got a half point for Katie Nana as I would have said Peter Pan (Shame on me having seen Mary Poppins twice) Also saw Lion King but didn't remember name. The other two, oh well, this is my education....
Forgot to follow up on this one - Gurgi is from the Black Cauldron. We watched it this summer - it is darker than other Disney flicks - and very dated in terms of the overall look and feel...but still enjoyable.
Mad Hatter (shudder)-Alice in Wonderland
ReplyDeleteGurgi-??? maybe a character from something like Sword and the Stone or Black Cauldron ??? Haven't watched those with my kids.
Rafiki-The Lion King
Sebastian-The Little Mermaid
Katie Nana-Mary Poppins
Oh, maybe Gurgi's from Bedknobs and Broomsticks??? (the picture showing on my screen to the right.)
ReplyDeletemy guesses:
ReplyDeleteMad Hatter - with Tracy on this - Alice in Wonderland
Gurgi - no clue!
Rafiki - yup...with Tracy - Lion King
Sebastian - for some reason I thought that was Beauty and the Beast (the candlestick) but maybe I have my movies mixed up
Katie Nana - ?? I thought this was the name of the dog in Peter Pan...
oh well...
One of Tracy's answers for Gurgi is correct - but which one? :) I posted a picture above to see if that helps.
ReplyDeleteSebastian is from Mermaid - Anne-Marie the candlestick is Lumiere (I had to look it up).
You do get half credit for Katie Nana - the Dog in Peter Pan is actually 'Nana'...but Katie Nana is the mean nanny from Mary Poppins :)
Gosh, I didn't get a chance to guess. But I will tell you I would have got Mad Hatter and would have got a half point for Katie Nana as I would have said Peter Pan (Shame on me having seen Mary Poppins twice) Also saw Lion King but didn't remember name. The other two, oh well, this is my education....
ReplyDeleteForgot to follow up on this one - Gurgi is from the Black Cauldron. We watched it this summer - it is darker than other Disney flicks - and very dated in terms of the overall look and feel...but still enjoyable.
ReplyDelete