Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 4th DQOD

Each of the Disney Parks has an icon that represents that park. Name the icon for each WDW park.

6 comments:

  1. This one is far too hard... Not nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....The marketing folks at Disney are weeping ... do a word association game ...when you think Magic Kingdom what building do you think of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so Magic Kingdowm is the castle... More hints, please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if I can KNOW all of WDW parks
    Magic Kingdom...Cinderella's castle
    Animal Kingdom...Tree of Life???
    Epcot...that big planet thing, guess it's Earth?
    Hollywood Studios...isn't it the Mickey's Magician's hat???

    Is there another Park associated with WDW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job Tracy!

    Epcot ball is called "Spaceship Earth" - they recently redid the ride with Dame Judy Dench doing the voice part - there is a neat little interactive part in it that is nifty...you get to pick out your scenario of the future and it puts your face on it....Mom - maybe you can describe it better....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually it is a cut-and-paste where you select the scenario you want and then they put your face on it. I could blog it if you want - don't know if this site lets you.

    I actually was coming back to add Spaceship Earth but... you wouldn't believe me. I know absolutely nothing about Hollywood Studios...

    ReplyDelete