Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1 Question of the Day

Starting out easy: How quickly can you name the seven dwarfs. Put your time in the comments section below.

The seven names chosen were not the only possibilities, the poll on the sidebar contains some of the other options for dwarf names...which one do you think WASN'T one of the options?

3 comments:

  1. By the time I located the stupid timer, I'd named all of them. So...I don't know what to put for my time

    ReplyDelete
  2. laugh - I'd put 'blistering speed' ;)

    Anne-Marie said the blog wasn't letting her post - at the time we talked she only had 6, but then remembered the 7th while we were on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRIVIA ANSWER:








    Sleepy
    Sneezy
    Dopey
    Doc
    Grumpy
    Happy
    Bashful

    Answer to the poll questions: Stinky was not one of the possible dwarf names. :)

    ReplyDelete