Disney has some great food options (ok...great=tasty not neccessarily healthy)but some have strange names. What is/are:
1. Dole Whips
2. Tonga Toast
3. Toluca Legs
4. Blue Glo-tini
and what can you do for free in Club Cool in Epcot!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would guess that number four is a martini drink. And number one has pineapple in it.??
ReplyDeleteYou are good and fast. I'll need more detail on #1 to get full credit though. Also, skip down to the 'Where in the World' question...the picture of you and Bill turned out to be a stumper for Anne-Marie and Tracy...
ReplyDeleteHmmm...
ReplyDelete1 - Dole whips - (going by mom's partial answer of having pineapple) mixture of pineapple and whip cream? possibly frozen or parfaitish.
2 - Tonga Toast - French Toast (or maybe garlic bread on the texas toast bread)??
3- Toluca Legs - Since it is disney I guess I won't say Frogs Legs, or Snow Crab Legs... probalby more like fried chicken, specifically the drumsticks
4- agree with mom...
Club Cool....not sure what it is, but I'm thinking it may be a place to cool off, so maybe take a shower?? no, that can't be right...LOL! Swim?? I've no clue
1 - Dole whip - is a pineapple icecream...they also make a float version of it, which is very yummy. Also service spears of pineapple on a stick - but I think they are soaked in sugar water because they are so predictably sweet and juicy that I can't believe that is nature's doing ;)
ReplyDelete2. Tonga Toast - French toast, stuffed with sauteed bananas, topped with cinnamon - Available at the Polyneasian. YUM YUM!
3. Toluca Legs - big giant Turkey Legs!
4. Blue Glo-tini - martini type drink with glowing plastic ice cubes - they have versions of this drink all over including for kids.
And FINALLY....Club Cool...free tastes of Coca Cola products from around the world!
Oh, I remember that. Just didn't know it had a name....
ReplyDelete