Did you know there is a new theme park in the planning stages for Walt Disney World? It was going to be called Night Kingdom and was designed as a high end adventure theme pard aimed at well heeled adults. Designed to compete with Sea World's Discovery Cove it would only allow about 2000 guests per evening and include personalized adventures like ziplining through the trees, walking safaris with night vision goggles etc. With a 2 to 1 ration of cast members to guests, the emphasis would be on outstanding customer experiences. As of right now the market for high end adventure park is pretty slim (estimated ticket costs 250-300$ per person!!!) so the park has been put on perpetual hold.
Soooooo.....here is your question of the day. If you were to design a Disney Theme park what would it be:
- Where would it be located
- What is its theme
- What would it's central feature be (ex. Castle, Spaceship Earth, Apprentice Hat etc)
- What rides from existing parks (Disney or not) would you include
- What other features would you include?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have one thing for the ultimate theme park: climate-control!
ReplyDeletecrap..I lost my post...
ReplyDeleteI'll see if I can redo it later, but wanted to put out there that I had heard of this new park and the one thing I'd want (similar to what Discovery Cove does) is unlimited access to water/soft drink (the offer the same on snacks and have a buffet type meal going most of the day as well, but not sure how well that would go over...but it is awesome...you really have no need to carry anything but your locker key and camera with you all day long.)
I love the idea of climate-control and buffet food.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd like a mystery or scavenger hunt type theme...so that each time you go it is a little different. Lots of hands on things that are fun for adults and kids. And tongue-in-cheek funny stuff.
How about a break in prices so an average family of four or six doesn't have to break the bank to go at least a couple of times in their kids lifetimes....
ReplyDeleteHeritage Village has barrels at 10 different buildings with an interactive thing for kids to do. That would be close to your suggestion, Lori.