Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DQOD March 10th

Which character says says:
1.“Thanks for noticing me”
2.“Angel, ha! She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles!”
3.“In every job that must be done, there is a an element of fun.”
4."I can speak whale!"
5."What an adorable little lady"
6."Eating greens is a special treat. It makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat."
7. "Cats rule and dogs drool"

Let's use the same process as before with answering one quote and then waiting until either someone else answers OR an hour goes by.

15 comments:

  1. come on...someone get 1 and 2...I think I know the answers to some of the rest of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - feel free to answer any one of them you know -- just one at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I really have to wait an HOUR to try #2? I only THINK I know the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah...go ahead... I don't know it...but I can see it as some kind of rat saying snarkily over their shoulder LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm just a couple minutes shy of an hour so I'm going to put down my guess for #2.

    2. Grumpy, talking about Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid computer wouldn't let me post, but I didn't see it till I came back here! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell me that number 3 is Mary Poppins. Otherwise I don't know the others. The last is from the movie where the cat and dog find their way home. But who knew they had names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far so good on 1,2 and 3. Mom you are right about the movie for 7 - I know the name is hard, so if you can give me the movie name I'll count it. :)

    Good for you Tracy on Grumpy, I thought that would be the stumper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is #4 Pinocchio or Jiminy Cricket?

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe the vision of the rat I was thinking of was actually Grumpy!! LOL! Folded arms looking over shoulder...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nope - #4 is more recent that that

    Hints:
    Of 4,5,6 - only one is spoken by a human.
    I'm 99% sure you've seen 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok...big hints, I'll give the movie titles:
    #4 - Finding Nemo
    #5 - Lady and the Tramp
    #6 - Bambi
    #7 - Homeward Bound

    ReplyDelete
  13. #4...crap, I just forgot the name of the blue fish...Dorky? Dory? something like that
    #5 is Darling, the human lady from Lady and the Tramp
    #6 is Thumper
    #7 Sassy the cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job rounding that up....and making me laugh with the Dorky answer! (Dory is correct!)

    ReplyDelete